From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Unofficial Gentoo Development Guide and Autotools
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 22:11:17
1 On Fri, 20 May 2005 19:11:13 +0900 Georgi Georgiev <chutz@×××.net>
2 wrote:
3 | Owwww, so true, so true...
4 |
5 | I am trying to redeem myself with the following. Care to give it a
6 | try?
7
8 Pretty close, thanks. I think I'll adapt it a bit to define a cluster in
9 make.vim and then add to that cluster in automake.vim rather than just
10 overriding the entire rule. That way if make.vim is ever updated we'll
11 either carry on working or get a nice visible patch failure rather than
12 silent weirdness. Bug 93378 if you want to track it.
13
14 I'll be doing new vim6 and 7 snapshots soon from the looks of things, so
15 I'll include it then.
18 Ciaran McCreesh : Gentoo Developer (Vim, Shell tools, Fluxbox, Cron)
19 Mail : ciaranm at gentoo.org
20 Web : http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm