From: Jon Portnoy <avenj@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Software patents
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2005 09:14:48
1 On Mon, Jul 04, 2005 at 11:59:26PM -0700, Anthony Gorecki wrote:
2 > On Monday, July 04, 2005 11:19 pm, Jon Portnoy wrote:
3 > > I am wondering why we have anonymous trolls on this mailing list.
4 >
5 > This is a public mailing list that doesn't use message filters.
8 I am aware of this, however generally we don't have anonymous folks
9 coming out of the woodwork advocating removal of huge chunks of the
10 Portage tree for their soapbox cause 8)
13 Jon Portnoy
14 avenj/irc.freenode.net
15 --
16 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list