From: "Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2@g.o>
To: Gentoo Developers <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [GLEP] RFC - Keywording scheme
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 12:46:26
1 On Sat, Apr 14, 2007 at 07:47:12AM -0400, Mike Frysinger wrote:
2 > > Because I don't have it either, luckily there is GMane:
3 > > http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.gentoo.devel/48017
4 > ive found hooking up my NNTP client to GMane and downloading missed e-mails
5 > from there works quite well
6 >
7 > if only i could say the same for our mailing list ;(
8 Unless Gmane has some deep foo in our servers that I don't know about,
9 it's just as likely to be missing some list messages as our developers.
10 The missing messages aren't in mlmmj's archive either.
11
12 My rough stats show that we've had problems with ~1000 messages over the
13 last 663 days - 1.5 messages per day. The core in this is a message not
14 going to all recipients.
15
16 As as I say, I have debug stuff on now, and it's given me one core dump
17 that's pretty much garbage, and one other interesting bit of input.
18
19 Anybody that feels like inspecting C code, look at mlmmj-1.2.14/src.
20 getaddrsfromfd.c:27 - this mmap fails, 'Could not mmap fd: Invalid argument'
21 mlmmj-send.c
24 Robin Hugh Johnson
25 Gentoo Linux Developer & Council Member
26 E-Mail : robbat2@g.o
27 GnuPG FP : 11AC BA4F 4778 E3F6 E4ED F38E B27B 944E 3488 4E85