From: Taylor Christopher P <ct@××××××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Update on Gentoo-osx && iPortage
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2003 02:57:40
1 A rationale for the project and the iPortage project can be found at this
2 address:
3 http://iportage.sf.net
4
5 On this site you can download my built with source version of portage for
6 os x. I chose todo things like this b/c we need testing and feedback so
7 that i can get a better handle on how this process will work. i'm also
8 doing it to satisfy the requests i've been getting from this list for
9 people wanting source to review/edit/test.
10
11 if you grab the source and make patches, i would like to recieve updates
12 for obvious reasons.
13
14 thanks all and goodnight!
15
16 Christopher Paul Taylor, Clemson University Computer Science Dept.
19 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list