From: Marius Mauch <genone@××××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Cc: aliz@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GLEP #14: security updates based on GLSA
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 15:15:49
1 On Fri, 22 Aug 2003 19:19:39 +0200
2 Marius Mauch <genone@××××××.de> wrote:
3
4 > Hi all,
5 >
6 > As already discussed here serveral days ago I've written up a GLEP for
7 > this often requested feature:
8 >
9 > http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/glep/glep-0014.html
10 >
11 > Everything in the GLEP is open for discussion, please share your
12 > questions/comments/concerns with the other people on this list, so
13 > that they can be incorporated. I'll update the GLEP if necessary, so
14 > make sure you read the latest version before posting.
15
16 Just as a heads up: I'll submit this for review next week in case there
17 are no more comments.
18
19 Marius
22 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list