From: Johannes Findeisen <you@×××××.org>
To: Henti Smith <bain@××××××.org>, gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] emerge update not working correctly
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2002 04:55:13
1 hello henti,
2
3 i got the same problem with gift and kift.
4
5 make a bugreport under http://bugs.gentoo.org/ and please tell me the bug
6 number. i 'll post my information there. it's a portage related problem which
7 i'm watching some time now... so lets get this bug out of portage!!!
8
9 kind regards
10
11 hanez... ;-)