From: Kristian Fiskerstrand <k_f@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: gnome@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Looking for people willing to take care of Cinnamon
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2016 09:43:29
1 On 08/24/2016 11:26 AM, Pacho Ramos wrote:
2 > Hello
3 >
4 > Most Gnome team member are not willing to keep maintaining cinnamon
5 > ebuilds (specially since most of us are not even using it and, also, we
6 > already have enough load with Gnome ebuilds alone).
7 >
8 > We were wondering if maybe some other people would be willing to
9 > maintain them under a new Cinnamon Project or similar, in that case,
10 > feel free to create the project and take it
11 >
12 > Thanks a lot
16 I'm using it so would certainly be willing to join a project to help out
17 with it. At the same time I'm not sufficiently familiar with
18 gnome-packages etc that I'd want to do it on my own.
21 Kristian Fiskerstrand
22 OpenPGP certificate reachable at hkp://pool.sks-keyservers.net
23 fpr:94CB AFDD 3034 5109 5618 35AA 0B7F 8B60 E3ED FAE3