From: "Thomas T. Veldhouse" <veldy@×××××.net>
To: Evan Read <eread@×××××××××.org>, Iago Sineiro <isineiro@×××××××.es>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] When is Gentoo 1.4 going to be released?
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 10:29:05
1 So, an appropriate answer might be .... there are x number of bugs left and
2 it looks like 12 are critical, can somebody help us look at these? We
3 expect these to be cleaned up in the next 5 days.
4
5 People are looking for a general idea of a release schedule. I can not
6 blame them for asking and I can not blame them for being frustrated when
7 they don't get an answer, even if it is a ballpark figure.
8
9 Tom Veldhouse
10
11 ----- Original Message -----
12 From: "Evan Read" <eread@×××××××××.org>
13 To: "Iago Sineiro" <isineiro@×××××××.es>
14 Cc: <gentoo-dev@g.o>
15 Sent: Monday, October 21, 2002 3:33 PM
16 Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] When is Gentoo 1.4 going to be released?