From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] evms && lvm && lvm2 && device-mapper && raid ninjas wanted
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 03:37:37
1 could people who have experience with the following topics:
2 - evms
3 - lvm
4 - lvm2
5 - device-mapper
6 - raid
7
8 kindly review the open bugs in bugzilla about each topic ? we few baselayout
9 maintainers dont really use these technologies so we need feedback/patches
10 from people who actually do
11
12 notes:
13 we dont care about baselayout-1.9.x (current stable) or really any version <
14 baselayout-1.11.12 ... the reason is that with 1.11.12 we've forked out all
15 the code into addon modules so that the 'maintainers' of these packages can
16 update the code themselves as they see fit ... i guess one of the problems is
17 that we dont have any real maintainers for these packages :)
18 -mike
19 --
20 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list