From: "Tony \\\"Chainsaw\\\" Vroon" <chainsaw@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] gen_usr_ldscript & --libdir=/lib
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2012 07:53:32
1 On Wed, 2012-12-26 at 22:01 -0600, William Hubbs wrote:
2 > Actually, since ulm pointed out in another thread that the
3 > council has not mandated that we support separate /usr without an
4 > initramfs, I am re-considering this.
5
6 So now that the /usr-merge steamroller can not break systems through
7 udev, because an alternative now exists... another way must be found?
8 That seems rather immature.
9 What must be forked next to keep this working? openrc?
10
11 Regards,
12 Tony V.