From: vivien yu<vivien yu>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Inquiry from Shanghai Municipal Engineering Design Institution!
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 22:09:12
1
Dear Sir or Madam,

2
3 This message is from Ms. Vivien Yu of Shanghai Municipal Engineering Design Institution (SMEDI).

4
5 We are contacting you with the email address you have publicized on internet. From the content you included online, we felt you were specializing in environmental protection industries. As Chief Designer and Head contractor for most of the grand infrastructure projects in China, we desire to apply the best environmental technologies and systems to all the construction works in China. Thus we hope to establish long term cooperative relation with you.

6
7 We are writing to you for the purpose of seeking advanced environmental products, equipment and technologies all over the world.

8
9 If you manufacture or market effective and efficient environmental products, please have connections with us immediately to convey your company and product information. We intend to distribute your good products and technologies or act as your agent in China.

10
11 If you are an environmental agency, authority, bureau or institution, please be so kind to pass this mail to your reputed environmental product manufacturers for their reference. We also appreciate that you be our direct contact in the territory you covered, helping us find right environmental products and technologies.

12
13 We have included general information of our institution on the web page http://www.shanghai-industry.com/rdtj-e/1.htm for your reference. If you want to know more about us, please do not hesitate to contact.

14
15 Thank you for your kind cooperation and I am looking forward to your reply and your amazing products.

16
17 Best Regards,

18
19 Ms. Vivien Yu

20
21 Shanghai Municipal Engineering Design Institution (SMEDI).

22
23 Please Contact Ms Vivien Yu
24 Tel: 86-21-65985378
25 Fax: 86-21-35014214
26 E-mail: sales@×××××××××××××××××.com
27 URL: www.luodianhanjie;www.shanghai-industry

28 Address: Shanghai SME Mansion Rm 515, No. 108, Damuqiao Rd., Shanghai 200032 China