From: Josh Saddler <nightmorph@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New doc developer: Naoaki Shindo
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2006 02:23:35
1 Christian Heim wrote:
2 > Its my pleasure to introduce to you Naoaki Shindo (also known as shindo), our
3 > latest addition helping with the Japanese translations.
4 >
5 > Naoaki hails from Sapporo, Japan (that's where they eat Sushi, *yummy*), where
6 > he lives with his wife. He's currently working for a bank, particularly the
7 > bank's security compliance team. Basically he's the guys you want to send
8 > your bank account numbers for random withdrawal's!
9 >
10 > He enjoys listening to music and taking photos, so it happens quite often that
11 > you'll see him outside with his camera and his music player. Be aware!
12 >
13 > Please welcome Naoaki as a new fellow developer among us (and a new helping
14 > hand for the Japanese docs team)!
15 >
16 Welcome, shindo! (Had no idea you were joining us in the GDP; I must be
17 behind the times). :)