From: William Kenworthy <billk@×××××××××.au>
To: Spider <spider@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Request for Testers: Gnumeric stable 1.0.9
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 01:52:49
1 I take it this is 1.09: is there any possibility of doing the gnome2
2 versions - there is apparently some real advantages to it? I am using
3 gentoo 1.3b.
4
5 BillK
8 On Mon, 2002-07-29 at 14:22, Spider wrote:
9 > Hello,
10 > New release of gnumeric out and masked.
11 > since I dont really use this, Im not all sure what the useflags do and
12 > need some testing to make sure that all the useflags work okay.
13 >
14 > Give it a whirl and let me have some feedback, if there are no bugs in
15 > the builds or so in the next few days itll be unmasked by me or some
16 > other dev :)
19 > Thanks in advance,
20 > //Spider
21 >
22 > --
23 > begin .signature
24 > This is a .signature virus! Please copy me into your .signature!
25 > See Microsoft KB Article Q265230 for more information.
26 > end
27 --
28 William Kenworthy <billk@×××××××××.au>