From: Ferris McCormick <fmccor@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: council <council@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Monthly Gentoo Council Reminder for July
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2008 12:21:13
1 On Tue, 2008-07-01 at 05:30 +0000, Mike Frysinger wrote:
2 > This is your monthly friendly reminder ! Same bat time (typically
3 > the 2nd Thursday at 2000 UTC / 1600 EST), same bat channel
4 > (#gentoo-council @ irc.freenode.net) !
5 >
6 > If you have something you'd wish for us to chat about, maybe even
7 > vote on, let us know ! Simply reply to this e-mail for the whole
8 > Gentoo dev list to see.
11 This is delicate. I have asked for two items on the agenda for the next
12 meeting, but so far they are on mail aliases only. I can post them
13 here, and I want them public. Please advise.
14
15 > Keep in mind that every GLEP *re*submission to the council for review
16 > must first be sent to the gentoo-dev mailing list 7 days (minimum)
17 > before being submitted as an agenda item which itself occurs 7 days
18 > before the meeting. Simply put, the gentoo-dev mailing list must be
19 > notified at least 14 days before the meeting itself.
20 >
21 > For more info on the Gentoo Council, feel free to browse our homepage:
22 > http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/council/
23
24 Regards,
25 Ferris
26 --
27 Ferris McCormick (P44646, MI) <fmccor@g.o>
28 Developer, Gentoo Linux (Devrel, Sparc, Userrel, Trustees)