From: Bart Verwilst <verwilst@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] How stable is RC-6?
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 14:21:51
1 rc6 is stable enough for you to upgrade.
2 I use Gentoo rc6 as my default desktop, and
3 i haven't experienced anything out of the ordinary.
4 Ofcourse there are some bugs here and there, but just tell
5 your bugs to the friendly Gentoo dev's, and they will fix the
6 problem in a matter of hours ;)
7 I don't see a problem in it, have fun!
8