From: Tony Vroon <chainsaw@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] net-irc/xchat-xsys: Test request for ~x86 & ~amd64 (patch updated)
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 20:25:37
1 On Sun, 2005-04-17 at 12:33 +0100, Tony Vroon wrote:
2 > The code in question has been replaced with a sysfs tree-walker that
3 > should find the AGP video card in any system. If anyone out there has a
4 > PCI-Express adapter, I'd like to know if this code finds it or not.
5
6 Alright, I found the regression in my own testing and on one enduser
7 system, both nVidia. Faulty logic in the pci.ids parser, which has now
8 been rewritten.
9
10 Could the testers please update CVS, or if they are on regular rsync,
11 wait one more hour then resync. If xchat-xsys is remerged, the code
12 should give correct output for nVidia users as well.
13
14 Thanks for testing so far :)
15 Tony.