From: Daniel Gryniewicz <dang@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GLEP 41: Making Arch Testers official Gentoo Staff
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 00:21:32
1 On Tue, 2005-09-13 at 00:05 +0100, Daniel Drake wrote:
2 > Simon Stelling wrote:
3 > > This has been in the todo-list for quite a while, but finally it's done.
4 > > I'm curious what you think of it.
5 >
6 > I'm curious how much change this would involve for the people involved.
7 >
8 > Perhaps you could explain how the current system works (I presume from reading
9 > the GLEP that they _don't_ currently have commit access and havent taken any
10 > quizzes)? How do they get their keywording work into the tree?
11 >
12 > Thanks,
13 > Daniel
14
15 They don't have commit access (or any CVS access at all) but have taken
16 the ebuild quiz, the first dev quiz. They have the ability to KEYWORD
17 bugs in bugzilla, that the only special ability they get (other than
18 voice in #-amd64-dev) currently.
19
20 Daniel
21 (former AT)