From: Jason Wever <weeve@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Please do not stabilize packages for arches you cannot test for
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 01:51:20
1 On Sun, 28 Dec 2003 20:09:54 +0100
2 Guy Martin <gmsoft@g.o> wrote:
5 > > If anyone is interested, I've attached a diff for imlate to format the
6 > > output into more of a table. Makes it a little more readable.
7 > >
8 > Thanks for this awesome patch. I've also made a bugfix. It now checks if
9 > ebuilds are masked or not in package.mask.
10
11 Since I have this strange fetish to make things look nice in an 80 column
12 wide xterm, i've get again messed with the output of imlate. This is
13 patched against the latest imlate available from GMsoft.
14
15 Now, imlate will report the package name, version for test arch, and
16 version for baseline arch. An example is below (though slightly adjusted
17 to make it look purdy in the mail clients)..
18
19 Package Name sparc x86
21 app-admin/pwgen 2.01-r0 2.03-r1
24 Ahh, it's beautiful.