From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] About changing security policy to unCC maintainers when their are not needed
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 20:13:40
1 On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 3:57 PM, Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o> wrote:
2 > El jue, 13-09-2012 a las 15:48 +0200, Alex Legler escribió:
3 >> Sorta OT but a general thing: I think you should CC teams you want to
4 >> talk to and not only use the gentoo-systemd-flamewars^W^W-dev mailing
5 >> list where these teams might only find your post by chance.
8 > I thought all developers were subscribed to gentoo-dev and would read
9 > it :|
12 Maybe, maybe not, but this seems like the appropriate place to discuss
13 it. Maybe -project instead. However, I don't think you need to CC 14
14 teams on an email just in case they don't read -dev. Debate it on
15 -dev, and then announce the outcome on -announce if it is important
16 enough.
17
18 Rich