From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Catalyst + runlevels
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 22:35:57
1 On Thu, 2004-07-22 at 19:33, Shadow wrote:
2 > I solve it, but I'm not sure about what was the problem. I remove
3 > entire /var/tmp/catalyst directory and build all again with other snapshoot,
4 > downloaded from a mirror.
5 > I thing that the problem is with my generated ScreenShot.
6 >
7 > Now I have another little question.
8 >
9 > Which is the best way to customize the bootsplash ?
10
11 Make an ebuild of your splash theme and put it in your snapshot...
12 emerge the ebuild in livecd-stage1... then set livecd/bootsplash in
13 livecd-stage2 to your splash theme... finis
16 Chris Gianelloni
17 Release Engineering QA Manager/Games Developer
18 Gentoo Linux
19
20 Is your power animal a penguin?