From: Mikael Hallendal <hallski@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] problem with exim ebuild
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 10:15:35
1 mån 2001-11-12 klockan 04.25 skrev Jon Nelson:
2 > Simple: It doesn't contain any manpages. Is there a policy that programs
3 > require manpages?
4
5 If the package doesn't contain any manpage I don't see any problem. I
6 don't think we should start using the scheme they use in Debian where
7 the package is broken if it doesn't have a manpages (imho this is just
8 lame).
9
10 So, if package doesn't contain any manpage I don't see no problem.
11
12 Regards,
13 Mikael Hallendal
17 Mikael Hallendal
18 Gentoo Linux Developer, Desktop Team Leader
19 CodeFactory AB, Stockholm, Sweden