From: Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Replacing cpu-feature USE flags
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 17:11:27
1 On Thu, 2006-07-06 at 18:44 +0200, Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò wrote:
2 > On Thursday 06 July 2006 17:33, Ned Ludd wrote:
3 > > I tend to agree this might be a cleaner approach vs having to edit &
4 > > redit CFLAGS all over the place.
7 > Really if one has to disable mmx support in one package, it should be disabled
8 > altogether, in the real world we're all in, mmx useflag is enabled by the
9 > vast majority of our users.
10
11 All together as in across the board? Or simply for the 1 pkg
12 in question?
13
14 I seriously hope you are not suggesting across the board cuz that
15 would make me laugh at you for a good hour solid.
19 Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
20 Gentoo Linux
23 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list