From: George Shapovalov <george@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Ebuild update procedure
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 19:23:28
1 On Tuesday 24 February 2004 11:10, Andrej Kacian wrote:
2 > Hi, I hope this is the right place to raise this question.
3 >
4 > Once one of portage maintainers have included my ebuild into portage, what
5 > do I need to do in order to have the ebuild updated (modified, or even new
6 > version)?
7 File the bug, as usual ;).
8
9 Please include all relevant details ("I just renamed the ebuild and it worked"
10 or "I had to completely rework the build procedure, because upstream
11 developers are very kind to redo build process on every version. Here is the
12 patch" or anything to that effect :)).
13
14 George
18 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list