From: Markus Ullmann <jokey@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Guys, I need your assistance here
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 20:18:39
1 Dawid Węgliński schrieb:
2 > I'm curious, because i'm working with jokey to make p.g.o
3 > up.
4
5 Right, he contributed a modified template, I wrote a new db generator
6 already and now working on some genshi/cherrypy frontend to avoid this
7 shtml stuff. So anyone who wants to join:
8
9 http://orion7.digital-server.de/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=packages.git;a=summary
10 git://orion7.digital-server.de/packages.git
11
12 If someone wants to see source being worked on, there it is, patches and
13 contributions welcome ;)
14
15 Note: normally I'd go public after the thing is at least partially
16 working on both parts but as people start kicking heads this imho makes
17 sense now...
18
19 Greetz
20 -Jokey