From: Steve Long <slong@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Re: New Profiles
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 13:05:56
1 Chris Gianelloni wrote:
2 > Please don't point people to this document. It is a work-in-progress
3 > and does not accurately reflect the state of catalyst 2.x (but rather
4 > catalyst 1.x), its configuration, or its capabilities. For the best
5 > documentation, grab the tarball (or emerge catalyst) and look at the
6 > examples.
7 >
8 Oops, my bad, sorry. I got the link a couple of months ago, but it seemed
9 like a bad time to get into Catalyst, what with releng being occupied with
10 the release.
11
12 I should point out to people that there is a mailing list where you can ask
13 specific questions about Catalyst problems:
14 http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.linux.gentoo.catalyst
15
16 Afaict that's the best place for users to get help (as IRC channel is for
17 development of the actual software) and I've seen interesting discussions
18 on there (but then, I'm a geek.. ;)
22 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list