From: Jeroen Roovers <jer@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Packages up for grabs
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2014 13:03:27
1 On Fri, 30 May 2014 23:07:55 +0100
2 Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > On 05/28/2014 09:32 PM, Dirkjan Ochtman wrote:
5 > > Perhaps it makes more sense to disband the herd and put all packages
6 > > except the ones you use up for grabs?
7
8 > I suppose so. Let me have a look and see how many packages belong to
9 > that herd and then I will see what to do.
10
11 You should maybe wait a few weeks. It wouldn't make sense to first
12 call on developers to join an existing structure, and to then
13 immediately tear it down leaving them to pick up the pieces.
16 jer