From: Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: About net-p2p herd status
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2013 15:09:18
2 > 2. Combine multiple herds in one bigger "network" herd. If we can't
3 > just magically get more developers to join these herds, we could put
4 > all the developers from these herds in one bigger herd to force them
5 > to organize and communicate. Get one bigger group to pay attention
6 > to the bugs, without caring whether there is a personal interest or
7 > not; when you are interested in networking, there should be no
8 > problem to occasionally deal with another package as well.
9
10 No need to. If a herd becomes inactive we either call for help or remove it.
11 We have already done this many times and it works just fine
14 Regards,
15 Markos Chandras - Gentoo Linux Developer
16 http://dev.gentoo.org/~hwoarang