From: "M. J. Everitt" <m.j.everitt@×××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: Facilitating user contributed ebuilds (Was: [gentoo-dev] The future of the Sunrise project)
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2016 03:09:05
1 On 12/06/16 04:53, james wrote:
2 >
3 > So I read this bug, but it did not illuminate an active archive, but the
4 > requests and subsequent problems encountered, or did i miss it? It
5 > looks like the kinks are being worked out. PM having a ML is a great
6 > idea.
9 > Interesting. I found the ML @ game::
10 >
11 > http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.gentoo.proxy-maint/
12 >
13 > I post a problem there but it has not shown up yet. I use
14 > gmane extensively, often to just passively follow a list
15 > Posting usually causes gmane to send me a notice.
16 >
17 > I justd subscribed to the mailing list directly, then perhaps gmane
18 > will grant me posting wrights access?
21 > I only see (2) posts in the ML, so is it active?
24 > James
28 If you are struggling to find/subscribe to the gentoo Mailing-lists, and
29 the Information/FAQ page appears to be missing information, please file
30 Bugs at bugs.gentoo.org, so that these matters get picked up, tracked
31 and addressed.
32
33 james, you may find this page: