From: Drake Wyrm <wyrm@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] reply-to munging
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 17:25:23
At 2005-04-14T09:32:59-0700, Donnie Berkholz <spyderous@g.o>
> Reply to List hasn't even worked properly for me since switching to > the new server or whatever. It duplicates to and > I'd guess this has something to do with people > sending to when the list thinks it's, > and it never gets things figured out.
I noticed that. It took me a couple of double-postings before I fixed it on my end with a procmail recipe. Pardon the strangely-wrapped line. I figure most of you can figure it out. 39 :0 40 * ^list-id:.*gentoo 41 { 42 43 # fix the problem where mailing list emails 44 # get sent to several equivalent addresses 45 # requires GNU sed 46 :0hf 47 |sed -re '/^((mail-followup-|reply-)?to|from|cc|list-post): /I s/@(li sts|robin)\.gentoo\.org/' 48 49 INCLUDERC=$HOME/.procmail.d/gentoo-lists.procmailrc 50 51 } -- Batou: Hey, Major... You ever hear of "human rights"? Kusanagi: I understand the concept, but I've never seen it in action. --Ghost in the Shell