From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Bugzilla handling for maintainer-wanted things
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 14:53:59
1 On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 00:13:31 -0700 Donnie Berkholz
2 <spyderous@g.o> wrote:
3 | Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
4 | | Ok. You have until whenever I next encounter Jeff to come up with a
5 | | better name, or REVIEWED it is. And it seems I was dreaming about
6 | | bugzilla allowing () stuff after keywords entries (maybe I was
7 | | thinking of one of the zillion other bug trackers out there...), so
8 | | there'll be no "who did the review" tag suffix for now.
9 |
10 | It seems to me that using the existing Inclusion keyword could do
11 | fine.
12
13 Nope, because I'm not marking things as "I will include this".
16 Ciaran McCreesh : Gentoo Developer (Vim, Shell tools, Fluxbox, Cron)
17 Mail : ciaranm at gentoo.org
18 Web : http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm