From: Carsten Lohrke <carlo@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Default useflag cleanups: -apm -foomaticdb -fortran -imlib -motif -oss -xmms
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 20:00:37
1 On Monday 05 June 2006 20:52, Chris Gianelloni wrote:
2 > > Have a look at
3 > > /usr/portage/profiles/default-linux/x86/2006.0/make.defaults for the list
4 > > of current default use flags.
5
6 I think it's a bad idea to have win32codecs in make.defaults. There's quite a
7 number of codecs in the package and I'm not so sure, that we even notice,
8 when there are any vulnerable ones. Also the licensening and distribution
9 question is everything else than clear.
12 btw.: We don't even have a avi use flag in the tree anymore.
15 Carsten