From: Luca Barbato <lu_zero@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Little respect towards Daniel please
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2007 22:35:37
1 Jakub Moc wrote:
2 > I certainly do care - more than I could ever care about all the
3 > 'valuable input' provided so kindly here by ciaranm, which is so
4 > valuable that it has cost us two developers in two days.
5
6 Sigh
7
8 ok, reality check:
9
10 - we lost some people
11 - ciaranm lately didn't much to be hated
12
13 If the world would be perfect the whole s/deadline/timeline issue would
14 be solved in 2 emails
15
16 - one in which ciaranm asked which kind of deadline would be discussed
17 since spb is quite busy in RL and the rest of the team working on the
18 first draft too
19
20 - a reply in which the council would clarify that what it will be
21 discussed is a tentative timeline since the project is deemed quite
22 important.
23
24 Now, this isn't the perfect world, but a little understanding could help
25 avoiding long threads and sorrow.
26
27 lu
31 Luca Barbato