From: Alexander Gretencord <arutha@×××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] net-mail or net-misc for an address book?
Date: Fri, 09 Aug 2002 10:31:42
1 On Friday 09 August 2002 15:23, Michael Cummings wrote:
2 > Hey all, need a general consensus on something. I have an ebuild for
3 > abook, which is a curses address book.
4
5 Well it's an address book which has nothing to do with mail. Maybe ppl mainly
6 use it as an abook for mail clients but still it's just an address book isn't
7 it ? So I think it should be app-misc.
8
9 Alex
12 "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety
13 deserve neither liberty nor safety."
14 Benjamin Franklin