From: Markus Nigbur <pYrania@××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [ADMIN] Fwd: Bounce Mail by GoNext WEBMAIL
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 21:17:26
1 On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 15:38:16 -0400
2 Kurt Lieber <klieber@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > To anyone else who has sent a message to gentoo-dev over the past few days
5 > and received the bounce below...we're aware of and working on the problem.
6 > The headers don't reveal much information about the subscriber to the
7 > list, so we're largely limited to targeting people with *.il email
8 > addresses.
9 >
10 > Sorry about the inconvenience.
11 >
12 > --kurt
15 Uhm. And I thought it was my ISP who creates those annoying bounce messages. Couldn't you just send out an email too *.il user and see who causes the problem?
18 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list