From: Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] proxy-maintainers herd as a backup herd for all the user-maintained packages
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 13:47:42
1 On 5 March 2013 15:07, Jeroen Roovers <jer@g.o> wrote:
2 > On Tue, 5 Mar 2013 09:09:47 +0000
3 > Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o> wrote:
4 >
5 >> If there is at least one Gentoo developer in metadata.xml we assume
6 >> the package is properly maintained by him so
7 >> we never touch it.
8 >
9 > Sounds fine. I for one am converted (and the packages I maintain in
10 > that fashion).
13 > jer
16 This is happening today. There are about 390 packages that need fixing
17 so I will take care all of them (and CC proxy-maint on open bugs as
18 well)
21 Regards,
22 Markos Chandras - Gentoo Linux Developer
23 http://dev.gentoo.org/~hwoarang