From: drobbins@g.o
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] DSL problems resolved?
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2001 20:21:09
1 Developers,
2
3 The DSL problems seem to be resolved for now. It appears that the replacement
4 of an ATUC card at the central office has solved the data corruption problem.
5 At least I hope this is the case -- if anyone has any weird problems connecting
6 to cvs.gentoo.org, like aborted rsync or ssh connections, or if it takes you a
7 couple of tries to view the web page or connect to one of cvs.gentoo.org's
8 services, please send me an email at drobbins@g.o and let me know about
9 it. The mail will get to me.
10
11 I also have an order in to upgrade to a higher level of DSL service that has
12 decent service-level guarantees and a higher upload speed. In addition, I'm
13 working on plans to eventually migrate several services to redundant high-speed
14 locations on the Internet.
15
16 Sorry for the inconvenience.
17