From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Keychain issues on Tru64 Unix
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 02:17:33
1 On Tue, Nov 27, 2001 at 12:06:26AM -0600, Troy Sorrells wrote:
2 > Greetings,
3 >
4 > I have recently started using keychain version 1.7 on a Tru64 Unix server. I
5 > have encountered two issues:
6 >
7 > - The command 'which lockfile 2>/dev/null' returns output on Tru64. (no
8 > lockfile in /usr/bin:/bin .... etc) If you change this to 'which lockfile
9 > 1>/dev/null' it correctly suppresses the error message, but of course this
10 > doesn't work correctly on Linux then.
11 >
12 > - At the end of program output is the phrase:
13 > keychain: -: not found
14 > If I invoke the program with 'ksh keychain' or 'bash keychain' I don't get
15 > this error, so it seems to be something in the script that a true sh doesn't
16 > like. Strangely enough, I put the line 'echo debug' at the end of the file
17 > to try and locate the offending line, but the error message still came after
18 > my debug line.
19 >
20 > I would be happy to test any possible fixes to these issues.
21
22 Try this attached version of keychain and see if at least your first problem
23 goes away.
24
25 Best Regards,
28 Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>