From: Alexandre Buisse <nattfodd@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New developer: Alexandre Buisse (Nattfodd)
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 23:41:26
1 On Mon, Nov 28, 2005 at 23:39:17 +0100, Michael Cummings wrote:
2
3 > "Tom Martin"<slarti@g.o> said:
4 > ... and he
5 > participated in the Google Summer of Code in writing a generational
6 > garbage collector, GMC, for the Perl 6 VM (http://www.parrotcode.org).
9 > Sweet! Does this mean he can help us get parrot/pugs functional again in portage? :)
10
11 hem... What I did was mostly spend a month trying to understand the
12 internals of parrot. I never used it other than for 'make test' (and admiring
13 nice memory corruption), so I don't think I can be of any special
14 help...
15
16 Regards,
17 Alexandre