From: "Marcus D. Hanwell" <cryos@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] ekeyword and ordering
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 21:31:03
1 On Monday 06 June 2005 23:26, Aron Griffis wrote:
2 >
3 > I am willing to revert the ekeyword change if that is what devs would
4 > prefer, but I won't make the change without a discussion on -dev,
5 > which was my mistake last time. Your thoughts?
6 >
7 I also vote for alpha. I would like to see some indication of maintainer arch
8 in metadata too, but in general agree with the policy of if one arch
9 stabilises then we can assume that is the maintainer arch.
10
11 Thanks,
12
13 Marcus
16 Gentoo Linux Developer
17 Scientific Applications | AMD64 | KDE | net-proxy