From: "Rémi Cardona" <remi@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] ANN: PMS public release
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 06:04:23
1 Stephen Bennett wrote:
2 > The first public draft of PMS is open for comment. The PDF is at
3 > http://dev.gentoo.org/~spb/pms.pdf, and will be updated periodically
4 > as changes are made. Anonymous SVN access to the LaTeX source is
5 > available; I won't give the URL here since most won't need it and I'd
6 > rather not run the risk of overloading the server. Find someone on IRC
7 > if you need it, which will probably be only if you are producing
8 > patches or reviewing changes just checked in.
9
10 I'll second the others, I started reading it and it's very educational
11 (at least for me).
12
13 I am wondering about the FiXmes though. Are they supposed to be "fixed"
14 for EAPI=0 or are they references for quirky/weird portage behaviors
15 that should be addressed for newer versions of the portage spec (and
16 therefor PMS implementations)
17
18 Thanks
19