From: John Nilsson <john@×××××××.nu>
To: Nicolas Saurbier <Nicolas.Saurbier@×××××××.de>
Cc: "Gentoo-Dev (E-Mail)" <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] file descriptions
Date: Thu, 06 May 2004 17:46:42
1 All you need is the kernel and a executable called /sbin/init. Work your
2 way from there.
3 Each package you add has its own dependencies.
4
5 Read LFS <http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/>.
6
7 Take a look at busybox and uclibc for tools to build a really minimal
8 system.
9
10 There are great resources of information att <http://www.tldp.org/>.
11