From: evodius <evodius@××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] this is my first...
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 11:18:43
1 Blank
2 hello, i'm an enthusiast and was all of a sudden having Problems! yes this letter is for some help if your willing. it would be much appreciated! i was searching your site for some kind of help guide and i didn't find one.
3
4 So, heres the symptoms: when the grub loads the designated os's are present gentoo and windoze 2k. i choose the linux prompt and and the system reboots!! my roomate helped me and he's the real genius here. we could not get it werkin and was wondering if you could help. i desperatly want to learn linux and would like to be done with windoze. Please, will you help me?
8 Sincerly mel

Blank Bkgrd.gif image/gif