From: expose@×××××××××××.net
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 19:49:31
1 Stephen Bennett wrote:
2 > On Mon, 12 Mar 2007 17:57:09 +0000
3 >
4 > Steve Long <slong@××××××××××××××××××.uk> wrote:
5 > > And if you think the way you have carried on is anything approaching
6 > > decent, you clearly haven't read the guidelines... Can we stop now
7 > > please?
8 >
9 > Based on a cursory view of my gentoo-dev folder, we had stopped for a
10 > good five days until earlier today.
11
12 All these wars seem to be as childish as
13 Sister: "But he started!"
14 Brother:"But I dont want her to have the last word!"
15 Parents: "Into your rooms! Both of you! Now!"
16 Why is it that impossible to just behave as an adult, or - at least, if this
17 is impossible - why cant one just concentrate on pure facts, without adding
18 anything sarcastic, ironic or otherwise emotional.
19 If you wrote emails as if they where newspaper articles, all this waste of
20 manpower would never had happened, and more importanly, wouldnt go on.
21 --
22 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list