From: Arun Thomas <arun@××××××××.edu>
To: Zachary Barlow <Zachary.Barlow@×××.edu>
Cc: "'gentoo-dev@g.o'" <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] stage bunzipping errors
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 21:28:42
1 Check the md5sum. The md5sums can be found in the md5sums directory
2 below the directory where you got your stage tarball. If the downloaded
3 tarball's sum doesn't match the sum in the md5sum file, the tarball was
4 corrupted in transit. Try downloading it again. If they match, then
5 there is a problem with the tarball on ibiblio. If this is the case,
6 e-mail the list or register a bug on bugzilla (preferred).
7
8 A