From: Jungmin Seo <seo@×××××××××.kr>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Cc: seo@×××××××××.kr
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Another Gentoo Mirror in Korea
Date: Sun, 01 Sep 2002 08:06:19
1 Hi,
2
3 You all are doing a great job. Thank you for everything.
4
5 It is very glad to announce you that we have set up
6 a gentoo ftp mirror in Korea. It is located in an IDC
7 in korea, with a 100MB/s connection. Depending on the
8 traffic, we are pleased to extend the connection.
9
10 The URL is
11
12 http://ftp.gentoo.or.kr
13 ftp://ftp.gentoo.or.kr
16 We have already been running rsync1.kr.gentoo.org and
17 the korean gentoo users' community to provide information
18 about gentoo in korea, such as translated documents,
19 our own ebuilds for korean applications, forums and the wiki.
20
21 Our community itself is being run seperately from gentoo.org,
22 but it is only because korean people are comfortable with
23 korean language, so that i hope that our community be another
24 great support for gentoo.
27 J Seo
28 from gentoo.or.kr