From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Packages not yet converted to Manifest2
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 17:59:10
1 Mike Doty wrote:
2 > Marius Mauch wrote:
3 >> While Diego did an awesome job with converting many packages to
4 >> Manifest2 there are still about 400 packages that aren't converted
5 >> yet. If you maintain any package in the attached list please update it
6 >> to use Manifest2.
7 >>
8 >> To update a package make sure that you're using portage-2.1.2-r9 or
9 >> later, run `ebuild foo.ebuild manifest` (doesn't matter which version
10 >> you pick for that command) and commit it.
11 >>
12 >> Updated versions of the list will be available at
13 >> dev.gentoo.org/~genone/reports/mf2
14 >>
15 >> Marius
16 >>
17 > Are people using old versions of portage? when flameeyes worked on
18 > this, he did all but *4*(not 4%) so I'm wondering how it creeped back up.
21 According to viewcvs for example gnustep-libs/artresources has not been
22 touched in 10 months so I guess the script Diego used to find unported
23 things did not find everything:
24 http://viewcvs.gentoo.org/viewcvs.py/gentoo-x86/gnustep-libs/artresources/
25
26 Regards,