From: Greg Turner <gmt@×××××.us>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: some multilib-minimal enhancements [3/6]: a shitload of in-source doc
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 03:14:51
1 On Wed, Dec 11, 2013 at 6:33 PM, Jonathan Callen <jcallen@g.o> wrote:
2 > The *last* eclass inherited
3
4 Well I'll be ferschnookered!
5
6 Googling confirms this. I'm quite shocked. I have believed the
7 opposite, for a very long time, with perfect confidence. No idea why
8 I thought so -- in retrospect, I'm pretty sure I was aware that they
9 were sourced in order -- so why would the phase function overrides act
10 in an entirely opposite pattern? Some stupid aislexydic thinko, years
11 ago, no doubt. Good catch, Julian!
12
13 I'll fix it when I rev this patch series.
14
15 -gmt