From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: AW: [gentoo-dev] Create a list of USE flags with descriptions
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 12:41:03
1 On Mon, Jul 30, 2001 at 09:14:41PM +0300, Dan Armak wrote:
2
3 > So, how and where are we going to collect the flag descriptions? There aren't
4 > that many really, everyone could just post the descriptions to this thread
5 > (preferrably in groups) and I'll bring it together. I think it can simply go
6 > in make.conf entirely commented out, and below it the USE="" setting proper.
7 > Should we keep a list of currently disabled flags as well? What about flag
8 > classification, and setting of flags as on or off by default? Well, for now
9 > let's stay with the original idea :-)
10
11 Everyone, please focus on updating the
12 /usr/portage/app-doc/gentoo-web/files/xml/gentoo-howto.xml document so that the
13 USE table contains up-to-date information. This is where all the USE-related
14 information should be collected and explained. This is the master file for the
15 Gentoo Development Howto on the gentoo.org Web site.
16
17 Best Regards,
20 Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
21 Chief Architect/President http://www.gentoo.org