From: Brian Dolbec <dolsen@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Team leader(s) election meeting
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2015 05:34:38
1 On Wed, 23 Sep 2015 22:02:25 -0700
2 Daniel Campbell <zlg@g.o> wrote:
3
5 > Hash: SHA256
6 >
7 > On 09/22/2015 03:12 AM, Alexander Berntsen wrote:
8 > > Friends,
9 > >
10 > > please set your availability[0] for our next meeting, where we
11 > > will elect team leader(s). We should probably also clear up the
12 > > memberships as most of the members haven't been active in months
13 > > (some have actually never been active at all).
14 > >
15 > > On a related note this would be a good time for anyone interested
16 > > in contributing to Portage to show up. If you have any questions on
17 > > how to get into Portage hacking, the current team leaders will be
18 > > there to answer your questions to the best of our abilities.
19 > >
20 > > Please feel free to distribute this email to non-devs that are
21 > > interested in contributing to Gentoo or Portage. There are several
22 > > other distros using Portage, but we rarely hear anything from any
23 > > of them except for the Google guys every now and again. Then
24 > > there's the matter of our users themselves. Surely it is in
25 > > everyone's interest that this project doesn't stagnate.
26 > >
27 > > Thanks.
28 > >
29 > > [0] <http://whenisgood.net/portage>
32 > I don't believe I'm part of the Portage team, but I am somewhat
33 > interested in learning more about how it works. Which parts in
34 > particular need the most attention? I'd be willing to help out if it's
35 > anything I have a shot at understanding. :)
36 > - --
37 > Daniel Campbell - Gentoo Developer
38
39 Then go to the link and fill in your available times, we'll try our
40 best to get as many as possible in a time that we pick for it.
45 Brian Dolbec <dolsen>