From: Mart Raudsepp <leio@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Packages up for grabs
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 22:40:59
1 On K, 2009-02-11 at 19:02 +0100, Santiago M. Mola wrote:
2 > Hello,
3 >
4 > All my packages are up for grabs. Feel free to add yourself to
5 > metadata.xml and don't hesitate to ask me any doubts about them.
6
7 :(
8
9 > Telepathy stuff
10 > ---------------
11 > dev-util/telepathy-inspector (low maintainance)
12 > dev-python/pymsn
13 > net-im/empathy
14 > net-im/telepathy-mission-control
15 > net-irc/telepathy-idle
16 > net-voip/telepathy-butterfly
17 > net-voip/telepathy-haze
18 >
19 > Packages that I've been taking care of and could use a maintainer:
20 > net-libs/telepathy-glib (frequent bumps)
21 > net-voip/telepathy-gabble (frequent bumps)
22
23 GNOME team need all these working good so we could take those. I think
24 empathy is already co-maintained by us as an official GNOME module.
25 We wouldn't mind co-maintenance of the telepathy stuff with other teams
26 or people.
30 Mart Raudsepp
31 Gentoo Developer
32 Mail: leio@g.o